Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
clientsort in task list
JohnsonTjang
Hi,
I would like to sort the item in the task list by a date field by default, so I do the following steps:
1.Revise the code in the taskListList.jsp and set the clientsort="true"
< w : sort value="${data.sortValue}" order="${data.sortOrder}" clientsort="true" ref="${data.taskList.id}" datasource="taskList" / >
2.Set the the sortValue to ${task.extEvent_start_date} (my extended fields)
But it doesn't work, the task list still sort by the task id by default. Is there any steps that I miss or I did the wrong steps?
Thanks,
Johnson
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
clientsort parameter on w:sort is not meant for this, please do not use that one.
This is what you need to do:
To change the tasklist sort order on TaskList Zoom pages: Change sortOrder and sortValue parameters in Config Tool -> ViewSet Manager -> Your ViewSet -> TaskList -> Parameters-tab.
To change the tasklist sort order on Home/Workspace/Project pages: Edit cms/config/CMSSystem.prop file to change com.imanage.cms.t1.service.compositebeans.workteam.tree.ProjectAndWorkspaceSortOrder property. srvrTaskList is the property that controls the task list. This extra step is required for home/workspace/project pages as they are generated from data bundles provided by CMS.
maxAudi
Hi, i have the same problem with bookmarkFolder.
i would like to sort the result list by "modifiedDate".
i have changed sortOrder(=descending) and sortValue(=${bookmark.modifiedDate})
parameters but nothing changed.
thanks
Massimo