Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Templating in livesite store
ktaylor1
I am trying to set up templating inside of the livesite store and consistantly get the error:
"Unable to create a new form of type accentureTest/data under the branch //iwovxdapp1/livesite/main/test."
The structure is:
/livesite/main/test/WORKAREA/Content/templatedata/accentureTest/data
My entry in templating.cfg is currently:
<category name="accentureTest">
<locations>
<branch vpath-regex=".*" />
</locations>
<data-type name="accentureTest" dcr-type="iwov" />
</category>
I have tried several different combinations on the vpath-regex with no luck.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
I am not sure if you can create forms in livesite store and it is somewhere related to the templating.cfg, in terms of data-type and category. Components/templates are the basic building blocks to create website.
Also you can post your query into the LiveSite forum to get more responses.
Thanks Nicholas