Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unable to preview content - my browser only
mcdoma2000
My TeamSite setup is 6.5 SP2 on Windows 2003 SP1. Other users are able to preview content. I have compared my IE 6.0 configuration, and as near as I can tell, my browser is set the same.
I get a "Page cannot be displayed" message in the status bar of the browser. Immediately prior to that I get lots of status bar information blinking rapidly. If I go to the link and add :81 to the server name, it displays correctly.
Does anyone have any ideas? This is maddening...
Mark
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Have you tried logging in as yourself on those other users computers? If you can do a preview from their computer, then it very well may be your computer. If you still cannot preview from their computer and they can, then it's possibly a permission thing.