Hi all,
I want to retrieve the BLOB object from external database.Then it should convert & open as original format in Documentum Webtop. So please provide some solutions.
For example,
I connected the external database . It has table called "WT_DEMO" with following columns ,
ID VARCHAR,
NAME VARCHAR,
PHOTO_ID BLOB,
CERTIFICATE BLOB
Here , am storing the image file like jpg,png in PHOTO_ID column and PDF files in CERTIFICATE column.
Now If I process the webtop advance search on this table,
TASK -1 : Result page should display the only two column ID, NAME
TASK -2 : NAME should displayed as Link.
TASK -3 : If link was clicked file (which are stored in PHOTO_ID,CERTIFICATE column) should be download or view.
I have done till TASK-2 ,So please let me know the solution for TASK-3. Thanks in advance
Also,If there is any third party application to integrate with webtop for this purpose please let me know.