Problems trying to set a SDT workflow variable while transaction active

edited June 8, 2016 in Documentum #1

Hello,

I have a strange problem, on some systems only, trying to set a SDT variable, while a session transaction is active.

Shortly, i am adding a new object and, on the TBO, i am starting a workflow. Just after the workflow is started, i am trying to set a SDT variable, using the workitem method setStructuredDataTypeAttrValue.

If i am using a transaction to add the object, from i don't know what reasons, when the method  setStructuredDataTypeAttrValue is called, a "flush type" is executed behind two times and, on some systems, this is generating the following error:

[INFO] Server is fresher (0, 3,412)

[INFO] Flush type dmc_wfsd_sdt_taskattribute from maps.

[INFO] Server is fresher (0, 3,412)

[INFO] Flush type dmc_wfsd_sdt_taskattribute from maps.

DfException:: THREAD: main; MSG: [DM_OBJ_MGR_E_DELETE_FAIL]error:  "attempt to d

elete attributes of object 08002bcb802a0e96 in table dmc_wfsd_sdt_taskattribute

failed: error from database system was DMC_WFSD_SDT_TASKATTRIBUTE_S"; ERRORCODE:  100; NEXT: null"

My questions are:

Why the "flush type" is executed two times while a transaction is active?

Why that error is appearing and why just on some systems?

Thank you!

Tagged:

Comments

• Haroon_A
    edited June 7, 2016 #2

Can you clarify what do you mean by "some systems"?

Note, TBO is executed on client's machine as opposed to the server. If this occurs intermittently sometimes, maybe you could try and clearing the cache where the problem is occurring?

edited June 8, 2016 #3

Thank you, Ahmad, for your answer.

OK, sorry for that misunderstanding, maybe is better to call it environment client-server.

In fact, the problem seems to be somehow on the server side, because when i am using the same client, only with one server i have this error. With the other, never had this error.