Hi Expert,
Can any one provide me DFS 6.7 Sample code with example.
Regards,
Ram
Have you looked in the DFS Deverlopment Guide?
Hi Johnny,
Yes, I have checked in DFS Development Guide.
But we want to upgarde our current custom DFS code (DFS 6.5 SP3) to DFS 6.7.
So we want a step by step guide to achive the same.
Kindly help.
Hi,
I don't remember there is such a guide but to have done the same thing a few years ago, just import your custom webservice into a new workspace using Composer 6.7, it should work ; you'll may be have to modify the dfs-build.xml if you have done some customizations in the 6.5 one but that's it.
Just be careful when you import to use "Documentum/Existing Projects into Workspace" and not "General/Existing Projects into Workspace" and to tick the checkbox "Copy projects into workspace" on the next screen.
Hi Jeremy,
We have written custom code using DFS 6.5 SP3. Now we want to upgrade this custom code with DFS 6.7.
What modify we need to do on dfs-build.xml. Can you help out.
Hi Ram,
I think I misunderstand you or you misunderstood me.
Did you modify your 6.5SP3 dfs-build.xml ?
Regards
Jeremy
As per DFS 6.7 development guide "The DFS installer with package on JBoss server has discontinued."
Now we want to deploy the emc-dfs.war file and Custom DFS.war file on Tomcat server. My question is how to generate war file compatible with Tomcat server from my existing custom dfs 6.5 sp3 code deployed on JBoss.
Please guide me.
Look for how to use the "packageService task" in the DFS Development Guide. It seems that you just have to change the extension in dfs-build.xml to be able to export to a war.
I never tried that so I won't be of any help from now on.
Regards.