Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Installing Report Center standalone
JessicaD
I'm trying to install Repoort Center as a standalone module. We already have TS6.5 SP2 installed. I downloaded the Crystal Reports modules and ran the executable for Crystal 10 to install it on the same server as TS. When I rebooted the server, my connection to the IFS drive was broken. I'm unable to re-connect to the IFS drive with Crystal 10 installed. Has anyone ever heard of this issue before? How can I avoid this conflict? I ended up un-installing Crystal and my connection returned after a reboot.
Related to this - what is the process for installing Report Center? I'm not talking about the specific steps listed in the Installation Guide - I've done that and I get an error. What I'm talking about is the exact order in which I should install Crystal and the TeamSite module. Am I supposed to set up a db using Crystal? We already have the event subsystem installed for TS6.5 - shouldn't that be the db I'm pointing to?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet