As the Author submits in ccs the Error I'm getting is "Invalid workflow: ERROR: Bad task name Author Work in activation ERROR: 00001: Failure in operation"Trying to get the "Configurable Author Submit" workflow going. Using TS 6.5 sp1 win. Thoughts?Thanks,Nico
I've attached the solution wft file however I was under the impression that one did not even have to edit that file but rather one simply edits the xml file that associates with it, is this assumption incorrect?And yes I did read the manual in case anyone is wondering.
configurable_author_submit.cfg was the only file that was edited, besides available templates too of course.I've attached the wftdebugmode output and the .cfg file mentioned above.
<workflow name="Author Submit" owner="fhlbsf\forondaa" creator="FHLBSF\forondaa" description="x"> <!-- This job was created using solutions/configurable_author_submit.wft --> <submittask name="Submit" owner="fhlbsf\forondaa" description="Content Submission" start="t" unlock="t" savecomments="t"> <areavpath v="/default/main/www/public/WORKAREA/mktg"/> <successorset> <succ v="End"/> </successorset> <files> <file path="about/resources/default.asp" comment=""/> <file path="templatedata/public/AU_resources/data/resources" comment=""/> </files> <activation><pred v="Author Work"/> </activation> <variables> <variable key="submit_cmt" value="x"/> </variables> </submittask> <endtask name="End"> <activation> <pred v="Submit"/> </activation> </endtask></workflow>