OpenDeploy 6.1Solaris 2.9We just installed 6.1 and I was doing some testing on a legacy deployment script that works in OD 6.0.2. The script has a definition which uses the dbLoader capability. The deployment returns success, and no errors were found in the logs, however, the database deployment never occurred, nor is there any trace of it in the log files (src or rcv).Upon further inspection, I noticed the following in the src..log file:ENG: 2006-07-27 17:15:40 CDT GMT-05:00 Prefix /.iwmnt not permitted in src area path /.iwmnt/default/main/branch1/WORKAREA/en_US. Use /iwmnt instead.After making this change, the database deployment suddenly activated.It would be helpful to return this as an error in the log and a failure for the opendeploy process. Otherwise, you may spend time trying to figure out what is wrong.
Haven't seen that issue yet, but I will let you know if I do. I suppose I should open a support case and reference your bug that appears to have not made it into the 6.1 code line.
I just upgraded a dev server to 6.1 and spent a few hours tracing down why DD's were not working. It appears the /.iwmnt issue is still present. Time to file a bug
anyone know if this is still an issue (or have a workaround).. I am using Version 6.1.1.0.0 Build 68182 Interwoven 20070917 with all the patches and seem to be having the same issues with datadeploy described here. I tried /.iwmnt but its ignored as described above.
Are you sure ? Bug 61363 is listed as fixed in the OD 6.2 release which is out.
where do you see it listed as fixed? I am looking thru the 6.2 release notes now and only see 1 bug listed as resolved (and it has nothing to do with this issue)
I just did. trust me.