TS 6.5 sp1WindowsWe are wanting to build more error checking into the beginning of our workflows:1) check if the file is in another workflow2) check if the file is locked by someone else other than the person submitting the file3) check if any files are selected at allWhat we've been seeing is that if you don't select any files, and there is a modified file in the data folder, the modified file is being submitted even though nothing was selected. We are seeing this when we do$task->getfiles();
That seems odd to me..I thought you could see if the array is empty and that means that no files are selected. I am mostly worried in the case that person A creates a file but does not want to submit it, and person B creates a file and wants to submit it right away but does a user error(not selecting anything) person A's file would get submitted, which I would think would be something people would not want to happen. Is there a way to see if it was selected or not?