Hi,I have to get dcr path in workflow... before starting the actual tasks of workflow.. can you please tell me how to get this... ??Thanks & Regards,Nitesh
thanks kaalraa..I'm using below code and it's working fine..my($area_vpath) = __VALUE__('iw_workarea');my($dcr_type) = __VALUE__('dcr_type');Thanks & Regards,Nitesh
__VALUE__('iw_file');
templatedata/.../data/
The first, iw_workarea, is valid.Where did you come up with the second (dcr_type) one?I don't believe any such form variable is set automatically.If you want to check all the files pre-selected for the workflow and find out which one is a DCR you can iterate through the list of __VALUE__('iw_file'); and look for a file that lives within templatedata/.../data/. You can do more after finding it (if it exists)Is that what you were looking for?
Where did you come up with the second (dcr_type) one?I don't believe any such form variable is set automatically.
Adam,There might be more of them which were being introduced along with TS versions. I hope it is being one of those which you might have missed.