Error while executing Java Service...!

Options
ATM Hasan
edited November 4, 2016 in Documentum #1

Hi Experts,

I am getting the following error while executing the Java Service in a Stateless Process.

2016-11-02T12:16:14.890 DEBUG [Tpool-498-thread-4] [com.documentum.bps.outbound.bof.runtime.BofModuleService:84] Creating module cc_odcardinstructionse from docbase

2016-11-02T12:16:14.897  WARN [Tpool-498-thread-4] [com.documentum.bpm.engine.runtime.AutomaticWorkitemHandler:74]

java.lang.Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.documentum.bps.outbound.AbstractService.execute(AbstractService.java:98)

at com.documentum.bpm.engine.utils.InvokeOutboundService.executeService(InvokeOutboundService.java:116)

at com.documentum.bpm.engine.utils.InvokeOutboundService.invokeService(InvokeOutboundService.java:71)

at com.documentum.bpm.engine.model.activity.OutboundActivityTaskHandler.executeWorkitem(OutboundActivityTaskHandler.java:48)

at com.documentum.bpm.engine.runtime.AutomaticWorkitemHandler.executeService(AutomaticWorkitemHandler.java:256)

at com.documentum.bpm.engine.runtime.AutomaticWorkitemHandler.execute(AutomaticWorkitemHandler.java:119)

at com.documentum.bpm.engine.runtime.AutomaticWorkitemHandler.run(AutomaticWorkitemHandler.java:63)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.documentum.bps.outbound.bof.runtime.DataNodeCache$ParamTypeCache.addToCache(DataNodeCache.java:137)

at com.documentum.bps.outbound.bof.runtime.DataNodeCache$ParamTypeCache.access$200(DataNodeCache.java:109)

at com.documentum.bps.outbound.bof.runtime.DataNodeCache.addToCache(DataNodeCache.java:37)

at com.documentum.bps.outbound.bof.runtime.DataNodeCache.<init>(DataNodeCache.java:29)

at com.documentum.bps.outbound.bof.runtime.BofModuleService.initServiceData(BofModuleService.java:115)

at com.documentum.bps.outbound.bof.runtime.BofModuleService.initServiceData(BofModuleService.java:29)

at com.documentum.bps.outbound.AbstractService.execute(AbstractService.java:65)

Thanks In advance.

-Hasan.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ATM Hasan
    edited November 4, 2016 #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for your reply Lily, I got the error solved. The error was throwing from the Bean Class. There was strange error for Camel Case attributes. I changed the naming convention from Camel Case(attributeNames) to underscore (attribute_names). After changing this it stopped throwing nullPointerException.

Though it sounds strange but it is working....!!!!

Answers

• zhangl
    edited November 2, 2016 #3
    Options

The stateless process is executed on the xcp application server side.

You can turn on these trace in the application log4j to help you gather more information:

log4j.logger.com.emc.xcp.rest.core.process =DEBUG

log4j.logger.com.emc.xcp.services.process=DEBUG

log4j.logger.com.documentum.bps.bof=DEBUG

• ATM Hasan
    edited November 4, 2016 #4 Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for your reply Lily, I got the error solved. The error was throwing from the Bean Class. There was strange error for Camel Case attributes. I changed the naming convention from Camel Case(attributeNames) to underscore (attribute_names). After changing this it stopped throwing nullPointerException.

Though it sounds strange but it is working....!!!!