Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Nested workflow not automatically started after 6.7 upgrade
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.7
Windows 2003 EE
I upgraded from 6.5 SP2 to 6.7 and now my wftask element with an xml job spec is not started automatically. I don't see any error messages in any of the logs. I am presented with a start job element in the UI. If I click it, the workflow starts and everything runs to completion.
Was something changed with regard to this functionality in 6.7? I don't see anything in the manual indicating so. I uncovered a bug in 6.5 SP2 and the 6.7 that has wftask elements completing after the parent workflow instead of before , but this is certainly different.
Couple other data points. The wftask has a different file list than the parent workflow (no file paths in common) and is in a different branch.
Has anyone seen this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet