Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
checked out files prevent submitting
System
Hey,
when I try to submit some files to my workflow, I manage to get all the way till the submit task. Once the workflow gets to the submit task, I get a conflict saying "Checked out files prevent submitting".
I am not quite sure why this comes up, since any file I try to submit is not locked or has been edited.
When I try to do "resolve conflict", the screen which comes up says that there is actually no conflict with any of the files I try to deploy. I tried all the options the "resolve conflict" screen gives, including overwrite, and retry, but nothing works. I am a little confused as to why this happens.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ido
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
fred_sanford
Not that this is your case but are you submitting a deleted directory? I've seen an err like that when submitting a deleted directory with a checked out file. What exactly are you trying to submit?