Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Having different Languages in visual formatter
iw_store
Hi ALL,
I have a requirement in such a way that, When author fiill an item containing visual formatter in different languages other than english it should save in that native langauge only...
I mean to say it should support all languages depending upon the user selects differnt languages dynamically.
How can I achieve this, any help will be highly appreciated.
When I copy copy paste some german characters its convrting into some special charactes, how can i make it to save in german only.
Regards,
Sanjeev
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iw_store
Hi,
What I need is multilingual facility for visualformatter.
Grouping Gone Wild.rptdesign
chetansethi
You would need to change the code of visual format and make it accept UTF-8 encoding.
alternatively, even if the DCR has special characters you can put the UTF-8 encoding the TPL and that should work.