This is driving me a little nuts...When I save a DCR (with the DCT and JS files attached), the two browser elements revert to what they were before the DCR was saved.
Just out of curiosity, are you changing anything else in the form besides the file/upload path?I know there used to be a bug where if the user didn't manually change any item, the form didn't recognize that any item was changed and therefore didn't save any of the values.Try using your callout for the file item and then changing a different item manually and see if it saves both of your values then.I had thought this was changed in a patch to always save every item regardless of whether the form thinks it has changed though. Maybe there's a setting?I'm out of the office and don't have access to try anything out though, sorry.Are you on the latest SP?~Jeff
experimenting with a few things now so I'll follow up if I find anything.
To answer your question, I'm changing only this value in the form. Incidentally, the same script is called twice (as you can tell from the datacapture) and the script acts upon the respective field once it's called.