<!-- ======================= InternetSiteWork ============================ --> <externaltask name="WritetoInternet" owner="PARTNERS\jml6" description="Copy, Generate and Deploy to Internal Site" lock="f"> <areavpath v="/default/main/WebDevAdam/Intranet/Admin/WORKAREA/Content"/> <successors> <successorset description="Notify the Author"> <succ v="notifyAuthor"/> </successorset> </successors> <command v="e:\iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl e:\iw-home/custom/bin/processExternal.ipl"/> </externaltask><!-- ======================= Notify Author ================================ --> <externaltask name="notifyAuthor" owner="PARTNERS\jml6" description="Notifies appropriate author on content approval" lock="f" retry="t" start="f"> <areavpath v="/default/main/WebDevAdam/Intranet/Admin/WORKAREA/Content"/> <successors> <successorset description="Do Deployments"> <succ v="UserDeploy"/> </successorset> </successors> <command v="e:\iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl e:\iw-home/local/config/wft/solutions/iw_solution_email.ipl -t UserDeploy"/> <variables> <variable key="iw_mailheader_pt" value="author_iwmailheader.tpl"/> <variable key="iw_mailbody_pt" value="author_iwmailbody.tpl"/> </variables> </externaltask><!-- ========================== User Task for Deployment ========================== --> <usertask name="UserDeploy" owner="PARTNERS\jml6" description="Conent Deployment" lock="f" start="f"> <areavpath v="/default/main/WebDevAdam/Intranet/Admin/WORKAREA/Content"/> <successors> <successorset description="ApproveAll"> <succ v="DeployAll"/> </successorset> <successorset description="Approve Intranet only"> <succ v="DeployIntranet"/> </successorset> <successorset description="End"> <succ v="EndTask"/> </successorset> </successors> </usertask>
I should seeDeployAllDeployIntranetEndbut I can see only a Finish button.Any help here?Regards,Jay
Yes,I am calling the tasks correctly.I am able to see the buttons in the TeamSite GUI, but I am not able to see the buttons in the email.What could be wrong?I am using iw_solutions.ipl file for emailing.Regards,Jay