Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VisualAnnotate error
mk_iw
Version: TS6.1 SP 2
OS: Solaris
I'm trying to install VisualAnnotate101Build14662[1].bin which downloaded from support site. The installable exits after showing me the below message.
Incompatible Version
--------------------
Installation requires TeamSite 5.5.2 SP2 or greater. Please cancel the
installation and install the right version of TeamSite, then try the
installation again.
PRESS TO CONTINUE:
Is this the right version ? can someone point me to right version.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ravio
Probably you downloaded the *separate* installer for TS 5.5.2 which will be incompatible with your TS 6.1 server
For VA enabled workflow tasks, the client will be prompted to install the VA toolbar, if it is not already installed. And this will be downloaded and installed from your *TS 6.1 server*
mk_iw
Hi Ravio,
I tried workflow after enabling visualannotate both in iw.cfg and in the configurable workflow.
I got the below error when I started the Configurable Author Submit Workflow,
"Invalid Workflow Template:
VisualAnnotate has not been installed on yourr TeamSite server at (eval 56) line 165, lin 6"
Will this be because of VA not installed during TS installation. Is there a way to install VA only over TS?