EMC Documentum Repository Interrogation Utility (Repoint) - add repository

akhoy
edited August 18, 2017 in Documentum #1

Hi,

I want to add a repository under Repository Selector. I can't find a way to modify the repositories. I guess that's coming from a config file. Please let me know if you have any idea on this.

Thanks!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• DCTM_Guru
    edited August 17, 2017 #2 Answer ✓

Is the repository projecting to the same Content Server that you are connecting to?  If not, add additional host name [1] to the to dfc.properties file located in config folder.  You will need to clear the cache - I believe there is a reload option in the menu item - depending on which version of repoint you are using.

Alternatively, you can always unzip repoint again, copy updated dfc.properties file, and launch repoint again.  Repoint will prompt to load dfc.properties file.

Answers

• DCTM_Guru
    edited August 17, 2017 #3 Answer ✓

Is the repository projecting to the same Content Server that you are connecting to?  If not, add additional host name [1] to the to dfc.properties file located in config folder.  You will need to clear the cache - I believe there is a reload option in the menu item - depending on which version of repoint you are using.

Alternatively, you can always unzip repoint again, copy updated dfc.properties file, and launch repoint again.  Repoint will prompt to load dfc.properties file.

• akhoy
    edited August 18, 2017 #4

Thank you. I modified the dfc.properties file and I could select another repository.