Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 6.7 flex roles
dkuntze
If there are any TeamSite 6.7 users out there, I have a question:
Since the new user management interface allows us to enter an email address, how can we access it programatically? If we can get the email address, we no longer need the email map. Is there a way to grab the email if I provide a username?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
Interesting, I don't see an updated CS SDK documentation or release for 6.7. I would think the API has been enhanced to take advantage of the things you mention but I haven't really had a chance to play around with it yet.
Hopefully Sunil can comment on the lack of CS SDK documentation for release 2.7 (I assume)
dkuntze
It seems like I read that the cssdk release was going to be a separate install at a later date...
Bill Klish
Right, but TeamSite uses the same exact API code to do all its user interactions inside of content center, so I would think it has been updated, but can't confirm at the moment.
dkuntze
There is a new CLT called
iwuseradm.exe
(win) that you can grab various attributes of users.
To get the new email address attribute you'd issue:
iwuseradm email user_id
I haven't been able to locate any perl libs that implement this, but it wouldn't be hard to create your own.
ddd
CSUser.getEmailAddress() is the API to use.
smenon
While we did update our CS APIs to support the new functionality in TS 6.7.0, we did not update the CS SOAP APIs and that support is coming with TS 6.7.1 due for release in Sept. 2006. Hence you will not see a CS installer to install and configure the SOAP server etc.
You can still use the CS APIs in the JNI mode though as long as you are configuring and running the custom app in the context of the servlet engine that ships with TeamSite.
thanks