Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CSObjectNotFoundException
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.5 SP1
Windows 2003 EE
I was doing some work earlier today adding some custom Java code based on the CS SDK and now every time I try to access the properties of a file in the backing store (no matter if I am editor, admin or master) I get the following:
com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSObjectNotFoundException: (Object being looked up was not found)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.jni.CSWorkflowEngineJNIServer.getTasks(Native Method)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.jni.WorkflowServiceAdapterImpl.getTasks(WorkflowServiceAdapterImpl.java:227)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.impl.CSWorkflowEngineImpl.getTasks(CSWorkflowEngineImpl.java:139)
at com.interwoven.ccpro.filesys.properties.file_005fproperties_jsp._jspService(file_005fproperties_jsp.java:677)
The file exists, I can edit it and the contents come up correctly. I can add it to workflows, etc. I am not sure why this screen is bombing, but I have tried multiple workareas and multiple files and all with the same result.
There are no errors in iwtrace.log or servletd_out.log.
Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
This is getting stranger.
Each file I send through a process results in this exception being thrown. I can't seem to see what may be happening to cause this, but it looks like it is workflow related somehow.
Anyone else ever seen this?
Bill Klish
I see what is causing this. For whatever reason, bogus task ids are being maintained for each of these problematic files. When you do a CSFile.getRelatedTaskIds, it is returning workflow task ids that are not valid, causing the exception being shown.
What I don't understand is why this is happening. I have posted a more detailed thread in the Developer Suite section as this is probably more low level, but I think it has something to do with the workflow and timing. There is a workflow with a sub workflow task. The iwevents.log is indicating that the parent workflow is finishing before the sub workflow, which could lead to this behavior. This is bizarre and I am not sure why it is happening.
Anyone have insights?