I have a replicant in a DCT that contains a handfull of fields in it. For one of the fields, if it contains a specific value a specific value, one of its "sibling fields" needs to be visible, but, for all other values (which is a majority of the time), the sibling field needs to be hidden.That in itself it easy enough to accomplish, but there are usually many of these replicants (and they are in a multi-level, "or" replicant structure, so the fields are not always in the same place in each replicant) and having to use FormAPI to unt down and hide 99% of those sibling fields really slows down the load of the DCR.Does anyone know of any way to have all of those sibling fields start out as inherently hidden (or, I guess "invisible" is really what I want) so that I can just make the 1% visible, when needed?