Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Mac Client Problem Downloading Asset
ma_carson_reinke
I am using a Mac native client and it is unable to process a job to download an asset. The client just says it just is processing the job.
I looked at the log on the IIS server that had the MediaBin Web Service installed. The entry to try and retrieve the asset is throwing a 401 (Unauthorized).
Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ma_carson_reinke
I found the issue with this. When logging into the Mac client I was not providing the domain with the username (i.e. /). Without the domain all requests were fine except for the request to the asset (in the log it did not show the domain with the request).
I'm not sure if this is a bug in the client or not. It really does not sound like it.