Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
LDAP groups and teamsite groups
ruler
Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate LDAP groups with teamsite groups?
If yes, How do we go about doing it?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I believe the admin guide has something about this. you will need to run iwidmap as well to change the internal ids teamsite recognizes from the existing groups to the ids according to your ldap but that should be all you need to do. I wrote a perl script to programatically convert the ids on the fly and everything functioned and was recognized by teamsite after the fact.
ruler
Thanks for the reply. I am looking at the 6.5 TS windows admin guide and did not find anything related to integration LDAP and TS groups.
Can you please tell where you found it?
ruler
How did you do that??