Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
issue with executing stored procedure on OD 6.1
mindy1
Hi ,
i am facing following issue while executing the stored proc after I upgraded to OpenDeploy 6.1.
My env:
TS 6.5
OD 6.1
This works fine in OD 601
during data deployment while executing stored procedure I get this error..
DBD: iwdd-op=do-sql
DBD: Execute Stored Procedure 'BEGIN
PKG_TAXONOMY_UTILS.prcMainDeployTaxonomy('DEBUG');
commit;
END' failed.
DBD:
DBD: *******************************************************
DBD: SQLException occured in TDbAgent::ExecuteProcedure():{CALL BEGIN
PKG_TAXONOMY_UTILS.prcMainDeployTaxonomy('DEBUG');
commit;
END}
DBD: Exception Message: ORA-06503: PL/SQL: Function returned without value
ORA-06512: at "MHR_APPL.PKG_TAXONOMY_UTILS", line 327
ORA-06512: at line 2
DBD: Vendor Error Code: 6503
DBD: SQL state: 65000
DBD: *******************************************************
the stored proc call is like this..
BEGIN
PKG_TAXONOMY_UTILS.prcMainDeployTaxonomy('DEBUG');
commit;
END
I am also attaching the stored proc code,...
thx in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet