Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
To know the jar file Info
Raj77
Hi Guys,
I would like to know the following package information.
import com.imanage.workteam.appservices.session.AppSession;
import com.imanage.workteam.exceptions.WtAppException;
In which .jar file has these classes. I have only wom.jar file in my classpath, when I tried to compile the following sample code, it throws an exception b'case I don't have the aforementioned classes in my classpath. Pls help me to find those jar's or send me the link from where I can download those.
_________________________________________________________________
import com.imanage.workteam.appservices.session.AppSession;
import com.imanage.cms.api.workteam.Session;
import com.imanage.workteam.exceptions.WtAppException;
import java.io.IOException;
public class Sample {
public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
AppSession appSession = (AppSession)request.getAttribute("appSession");
if(appSession != null)
{
System.out.println("appSession != null
");
try
{
appSession.connect();
Session cmsSession = appSession.getCmsSession();
System.out.println("cmsSession = " + cmsSession);
}
catch (Exception e)
{
System.out.println("Error = " + e);
}
finally
{
System.out.println("Session about to disconnect");
appSession.disconnect();
}
}
else
{
System.out.println("appSession == null
");
}
}
}
_________________________________________________________________
Thanks,
-Raj.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wiel
The classes you're trying to use are part of the webapplication. These can be found in the worksitemp.jar which (under Tomcat) resides in the WEB-INF/lib
Wiel
sabeer
Raj,
Those classes are available in worksitemp.jar .u can see that jar file in webapps/worksitemp/web-inf/lib
Regards
sabeer