Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Running CS SDK samples via ssh
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.1 SP1
Solaris 2.8
What am I doing wrong here? I just copied the CreateClient.java and samples.properties files from the cssdk samples into a directory on the server. I compiled the sources and when I attempt to run this is what I get:
/export/home/xo3058/cssdk> /apps/intrwvn/iw-home/tools/java1.3/bin/java -cp /apps/intrwvn/iw-home/cssdk/cssdkiface.jar:/apps/intrwvn/iw-home/cssdk/cssdkjni.jar:. -Djava.library.path=/apps/intrwvn/iw-home/lib:/apps/intrwvn/iw-home/cssdk CreateClient nobody "" "master"
The factory cannot be initialized
com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactoryInitializationException: (Factory initialization failed)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactory.getFactory(CSFactory.java:130)
at CreateClient.main(CreateClient.java:63)
Root cause:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /export/apps/intrwvn/iw-home/cssdk/libcssdk.so: ld.so.1: java: fatal: libldapssl41.so: open failed: No such file or directory
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1414)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1338)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:744)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:815)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.jni.CSJNILoader.init(CSJNILoader.java:53)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSLocalFactory.getFactory(CSLocalFactory.java:171)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactory.getFactory(CSFactory.java:128)
at CreateClient.main(CreateClient.java:63)
When I try to run java.library.path is null, so I have added my own library entries at the command line.
The samples.properties file contains:
# creates a CS JNI factory
com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactory=com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSLocalFactory
cssdk.cfg.path=/apps/intrwvn/iw-home/cssdk/cssdk.cfg
How do I fix this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
You must have the following set in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable on Solaris for this to work:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=
/cssdk:
/lib
That took care of the problem. The quick_install_java.html should be updated to reflect this dependency or the installer should make this update automatically.