D2ApplyRetentionMethod failing

Sahil2017
edited December 17, 2017 in Documentum #1

We apply retention thru lifecycle promote with action - apply method: D2ApplyRetentionMethod. When we restart JMS, the promote and apply retention works fine on the first document. After that it fails with error: [DM_SESSION_E_AUTH_FAIL]error: "Authentication failed for user xxxxx with docbase

We have to restart JMS so that it works again but breaks after.

We provided DFC privileged client in JMS and D2 but still no luck. Any thoughts please ?

Best Answer

• I noticed that you posted the following question on the forums over 30 days ago and it has received no response. Please let me know if your issue was resolved elsewhere, or if you still have the issue and require our assistance. Either way, your question and its resolution are important. We want to help.

I want to ensure that you have no additional questions before I mark the question as “resolved.” Please let me know.

David Sciuto
    OpenText Community Management
    Online Support Customer Experience

David Sciuto

Answers

• I noticed that you posted the following question on the forums over 30 days ago and it has received no response. Please let me know if your issue was resolved elsewhere, or if you still have the issue and require our assistance. Either way, your question and its resolution are important. We want to help.

I want to ensure that you have no additional questions before I mark the question as “resolved.” Please let me know.

David Sciuto
    OpenText Community Management
    Online Support Customer Experience

David Sciuto

• Hi how did you resolve this issue? We currently experience the same