Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WSMP WorkRoute Assignee Runtime adding new approver
billychan
Dear all,
We have assigned a WorkGroup to be the Assignee of one activity. We create a workflow process and submit to that step. User A and User B in the WorkGroup are assigned to be the approvers. At this moment, could we use the WOM.API to add new approver User C also to be one of the approvers for delegation purpose?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nams
Hi,
As far as I know you can add an asignee only through the template script.
So you can have one UDA for the assignee that you want to add.
Take the value of this UDA and set it as assignee.
The value of the UDA can be changed at runtime (using setProcessAttribute() method).
The template script will look something like this:
var lead = getProcessAttribute("UDA_GRAPHICS_LEAD");
var pc = getProcessAttribute("UDA_PROJECT_COORDINATOR");
var assignees = lead+","+pc;
setActivityAssignees(assignees);
This way I can assign users dynamically.
I hope this helps.
-nams