Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deployment Agent problem after upgrade to 4.5.3
System
Hi all.
I'm in the process of testing the upgrade from 4.01 to 4.5.3, and I've run into problems with Deployment Agent.
For short, after the migration (which did not generate any errors), all schedules (meaning the ones that existed in 4.01 and new ones created after the upgrade) fail with errors like this:
Error generating derivatives for schedule "name_of_schedule". Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.
Has anyone else had this? What did you do to solve it?
Note for IW people: case already open (#1235411)
Thanks...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
There is a new installer available that should correct the problem. It can be run over your existing 4.5.3 installation. I just checked and it hasn't been posted yet to the Interwoven Support web site, so you should contact Interwoven Product Support to get the new installer. The internal identifier for this fix is 66344.