Hi, I am working in a TS6.5 SP2 environment. I need solution for the following scenario.I have a (non-replicant) container named "table". I have a replicant container named "row" which can allows max of 50 replicants, nested inside the "table" container. I have another replicant container named "columns" nested inside the "row" replicant container. "Columns" replicant container has another two (non-replicant) containers named "a" and "b". For each columns replicant, I have to make either "a" or "b" visible based on some criteria.How do I do it. I can loop thru all the columns replicants and make either "a" or "b" visible but I dont want to do that. I want to make it work for the current instance of the columns replicant.Thank you,Sri
When do you want this to happen? If you want it to happen onFormInit, you're going to have to look through everything. If you want it to happen onReplicantAdded, you get the instance passed in to your event handler, so process it accordingly.~Jeff
Thanks for the suggestions. I am doing it in the onReplicantAdded Event. How do I refer to the current instance. I am not able to refer to it in the code. In the following I want to know the value of x and y to refer to the current instance. IWDatacapture.getItem("/root/table/row/columns/").getChildren()/a; How do I do this. All I have to do is IWDatacapture.getItem("/root/table/row/columns/").getChildren()/a.setVisible
function onReplicantAddedEventHandler(replicantInstance) {}