Hi, This question is about saving the generated files. I'm using TS6.1 on UNIXSol 5.8.1. After generating a DCR, an XML file is produced using a tpl. How do i automaticaly save the XML file with the same name as the DCR<DCRNAME>.xml2. when I run generate process i want the XML file to be saved in a predetermined location which can be either in a config file or some other location.3. When saving the Generated file a preview window pops up again. HOw do i turn it off.Help will be greatly appreciated.Thanks-Nomi
Thanks for the reply ghoti,I understand that # 2 was a customization question. But i was under the impression that 1 and 3 can be acheived by little modification to the generate process.Also, I'm using the default Teamsite generate process which after generating pops up a preview window, i'm sure that can be controled by some config setting.. let me know if you have an example of the above.THanks again -Nomi