Hi, I need to add few customized fields in the webtop inbox. How can I achieve this. My company is willing to give me training. Is their any training related to webtop customization like adding custom fields.
Thank You.
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
We've noticed this question is over 30 days old and hasn't received a response. Were you able to resolve the issue, or would you like some assistance? Your question and its resolution are important to us, and we want to help.
We have marked your question assumed “Accepted Answered.” However, please note that marking the question answered in this case is only an accounting process for every post in the forums. The question remains open to answers, additional questions, or other posts.
I would like some assistance. I was not able to resolve the issue.
Have you looked at the Webtop Development Guide? It details how to customize WDK components.