I have been requested to add a new button (or change a button in cc_pro). It is URL addressible. Can I rename a button (like get latest) and point it to my URL ? I have found how to delete it, but not certain how to change. Tips/pointers/RTFMs appreciatedAndy
...heading, a list of action links, action lists, or menus displayed in a row at the top of ascreen area, such as the bar displaying Compare, Get Latest, Import, Edit, Preview,and Submit for files in ContentCenter Professional....Headings can contain a mixture of links, action lists, and menus. Action lists can contain a mixture of links and menus. Menus can not contain other menus as submenus, only links and separators.A link’s label, icon, reference, result URL, and target window behavior can be customized.Existing links can be moved and deleted. Custom links can be created and inserted intoexisting headings, action lists, and menus.
OK, so one thing I am short is that this kicks off a new WF. Code posted a couple days ago on this thread. On thing that happens is that the comment question opens as a frame inside cc_pro rather than a separate window. I assume that is something stupid in my URL:http://vmware2k/iw-cc/command/iw.ccpro.new_job?iw_file=emer_deploy.wftTIAAndy