Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Y drive in clustered environment becomes unaccessible
amoose
Have any of you seen this problem? The application will freeze up on users and if you try to pull up the login page it hangs. If you log onto the active server and try to double click the Y drive it tells you it is unaccessible. The only way to fix this is to go to cluster administrator and move group and then reboot the server.
If you have seen this problem what did you do to resolve it?
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
are you talking about a windows cluster or a unix cluster?
I don't know if TS is supported on a cluster software, perhaps someone else could give some more information here... (or you should contact support...)
Also i have in my mind that there's a problem with MS DFS, see
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=53711
.
Please give some more information about your environment...
amoose
Hi!
We are running a Windows cluster environment that backs up to a SAN. I did open a ticket with support and they believe Veritas is the problem but Veritas has given us lots of proof to substantiate their claim that it is not them. I was hoping that someone else had seen this and could offer some insight. I will check out the article you recommended.
Thanks!