Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deployment Agent # of search parameters
mediabinuser
Hello,
I'm using MediaBin 4.01 SP1.
Is there a way to increase the number of search parameters available in the Schedules section of a Deployment Agent project? I've found that the maximum is 10. Is there any way to extend this?
Thank you for your help and advice!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
No, there is no mechanism to increase the number of search parameters for a schedule. Ten is the limit.
You may be able to achieve the desired results by creating multiple schedules that deploy to the same target location. You can set the schedules to run at exactly the same time if that is also a requirement.
mediabinuser
Okay, I was really hoping there would be a simple way to increase the maximum number of search parameters. In my case, the users would like to condense the number of metadata files they're receiving for assets with similar metadata fields.
Thanks!