Hi,Does anyone have any idea...as when the Forums contribution level page gets updated within the membership section?
I hope you did not hurt your arm, patting yourself on the back like that.
No... it does not. Just try it out for once. More over, just wondering the mentioned page is a dynamic or a static one.
Hi, It's usually updated about weekly, depending on the change in contributor status. I'll update it today Kaalraa with your new level. Congratulations! We appreciate your support in the forums. Heather
I remember this topic came up about 6 months ago but why is that page static, anyway? I would think a software company like Interwoven would easily be able to produce a dynamic page that not only shows everyone's current level but also shows a special icon to indicate whether or not the person is "active" at the moment and other quasi-cool stuff like that.
come and pat me! I also got an unnoticed upgrade.. :rolleyes:
what materials??
PAT PAT! I didn't mean to neglect you Greg. There are future plans to make contributions a dynamic page. For now, you guys will just have to be patient with me. As the population of DevNet keeps growing we will work on automating more parts of the site so that your Pats are instantaneous. Thanks for keeping me honest with everything!Heather
Heather, no worries... it just happened that Andy was sitting in the next cubicle and I wanted some real pat
Hey I bought beer. That is much better than a pat any day.
You guys are now official in the contribution page
and I'm still stuck on 2nd-life diamond ... ;-)
Hi Adam, I'll work on coming up with something better than two diamonds. I am open to recommendations for updating the current rating system. I don't want to downgrade anyone's jewels below what they have, but maybe we can add colored diamonds. Please let me know if you would be interested in that. Pink and Yellow are stylish and rare
Heck just make anything > 5000 as the ghoti level. Anyone who reads these forumns understands that level.
Adam, seriously, you've clearly given far too much though on this topic and I'm sure you thought about this before this thread ever came up.Dave"Yttrium level contributor"