Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Information needed in preprocessor extractor scenario
jonak
Hi,
I am trying to extract a portion of the cracked text and present that small portion to the extractor for further processing in extractor.
In preprocessor we are using PERL scripts to read the cracked text using the following function
" GetOptions ( "crackedText=s" => \$crackedText, #-crackedText;
"originalText=s" =>\$original); "
And for putting the discovered information in the Meta data record we use the following code
while ($line = ){
if ($line =~/\Date\<\/name>/){
$line =~ s/\Date\<\/name>/\Date\<\/name>\date\<\/type>$insertDates\<\/attribute>/;
}
else{
$line =~ s/\<\/documentMetadata\>/\<\/documentMetadata\>\\DATE\<\/name>\date\<\/type>$insertDates<\/attribute>/;
}
print STDOUT $line;
}
Instead of putting it in Meta data record if I want to pass discovered information to Extractor or Intermediate processor for further processing what would be the process
Question is
What form should I output the extracted text in the PERL script so Extractor can access that it for further processing?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet