Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TuplePreProcessor running very slowly
Bill Klish
OpenDeploy 5.6 SP1
I am trying to run through 400 DCRs where I have a tuple pre processor that connects to the same DB that datadeploy is writing to. It is taking many seconds to process each DCR. They are not very big, and the deployment is going into 2 tables, one with 2 columns and one with 5 columns.
I am not explicitly closing the connection I create inside this tuple preprocessor, so I tried to do that, but then the data isn't found when data deploy runs.
What seems to be happening is something is locking the table I am trying to query, causing a Read time out in my TuplePreProcessor.
Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet