Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
export a workspaces files
Ben_inform
Does anyone have a tool where I can export a workspace and all its files together with the structure so that I can go extract/copy to a hard drive that does not need to have interwoven s/w ?
I know there is an export feature in WSWeb but it does not meet all of my requirements since the folder structure is in XML which does not help the average user.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Our WorkSite Exporter will let you do this, with all of the structure, and CSV data about profile information and security for every structure and document you export.
http://www.docauto.com/WorkSite_Exporter.htm
Ben_inform
Thanks DocAuto..... will look into it.
ASHU3i
Hi ,
Is there a solution which is available for worksitemp4.1
One of my workspaces is courrepted and is not permiting a download template.
Now i am stuck i cant even add members to the existing workspace and is also not able to export the content out to a new workspace.
Pls help.