I am currently trying the automate the nested workflow.so for this the code being used is:<wftask name="Segmentmanager_Review".....>.... <jobfile v="__INSERT__("$iwhome");/local/config/wft/fisher/conReview.xml" />.... </wftask>As the conReview.xml(job spec xml) needs to generated at runtime, I am trying to invoke the wft from an external task, prior to the wftask.The code follows:my $log = "/usr/local/fisher/cms/TeamSite/local/config/wft/fisher/conReview.xml";open(LOG,">$log") or die "Could not open $log";my $wft = TeamSite::WFtemplate->new( template => $workflow);my $jobfile = $wft->get_workflow();print LOG $jobfile;I am unable to achieve through this.Please let me know, where i am going wrong??Did any one, implement nested workflow automation.Please share your valuable inputs with me.
<wftask name="Segmentmanager_Review".....>.... <jobfile v="__INSERT__("$iwhome");/local/config/wft/fisher/conReview.xml" />.... </wftask>
my $log = "/usr/local/fisher/cms/TeamSite/local/config/wft/fisher/conReview.xml";open(LOG,">$log") or die "Could not open $log";my $wft = TeamSite::WFtemplate->new( template => $workflow);my $jobfile = $wft->get_workflow();print LOG $jobfile;
fish,I am very happy to see the questions which you have raised.My basic requirement is to automate the nested workflow.For automating the nested workflow, i need to use the jobfile. And at runtime, the JobSpecFile needs to be created, So that I can use the JobSpecFile, to automate the nested workflow.Could you please make your below questions little more elaborate.Yourquestion says,1."Is there some reason you can't just use the wft in the wfttask?"How I can use wft in wfttask and generate a JobSpecXML?Is there any relevant documentation provided by Interwoven or examples provided by interwoven or sample code snippet doing similar kind of work.2.Is there some reason you can't just use iwwft_compile.ipl from the externaltask and leave off the wfttask?Could you please provide me an sample code snippet or clue to use the iwwft_compile.ipl.Please help me, as this is a very critical requirement for the client.Thanks in advance.