Hi All!If someone can guide on how to regenerate all the pages would appreciated it instead of creating each DCR manually,.Problem - I am making modification to DCT on all template. Now, I need to regenerate all the existing DCR and ensure they get placed into it proper location. Can someone guide me to the easiest solution to complete this task? Thank you in advanced.
Let me identify my issue clearly - apologizes if I had confused you the reader.I have a field with in DCT that is set to default to yes. Based on that field being marked yes. I have regenerate pages from the exist DCRs so proper value is notified with in the page. All the DCR exist with in differnet branches. As you can tell I need to regenerate pages for the existing DCR for all the branches. Is there easy script out there to generate this task? Please help. Thank you.
Two questions.Do the DCR's need to have any editing done to them (is the yes value already entered and saved in the existing DCR's)- if the values need to be changed and you are using windows you could use a Windows based search and replace tool to search your Y: drive and replace the values. I have done this before.If the above is true, are you trying to do a mass re-generate of all those changed files.- after you have done this you can take the same list and place it into a batch file and wrap the generate commands around it, but you'll have to know the locations of the tpl files specific to that DCR- or you could do a list modified from the highest folder and then select all the files you need and submit them into a workflow that has an external task that calls a perl file that runs the generate commands against each DCR