Like the title says, I'm look for a good example of how the iw_ostream is used. I've looked in the example on my teamsite install, but it's not working for me. How are you doing the file names? I've attached a sample file I'm working with....
<iw_ostream file='/about/news_center/{dcr.news_center.pagename}.xml' append='t'>
<iw_ostream file='/about/news_center/{iw_value name="dcr.news_center.pagename"/}.xml' append='t'>
hi ,i have simple iw_ostream for some reasons file does not generete..If I click preview it should generete the file right?Please advise.
/BroadcastandBusiness/markets/10001/includes/test.shtml
+----------------------------------------------------------+ | Advanced Users: | | | | If this tag generates additional output files, and the | | template is being "previewed" (see -iw_pt-preview in | | the FLAGS documentation of TeamSite:T::iw_pt), then | | the tag will exit with an error message. | | | | This is to prevent clobbering "generated" output and to | | avoid leaving auxilary "preview files" hanging around. | +----------------------------------------------------------+
in os level my seeing generated file but i can't see in TeamSite GUI and that's not the filename that I specify.zz_tst_username_0_b.html
[left]Within the "ruleset" element, "the
'root-container'
subelement is a container that represents the root node in the resulting XML file. It is required."[/left]