Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Dropping DAS rows manually in DB
Trey
We have an issue where some files that have been removed from our teamsite server server are still appearing in our DAS tables. I have verified the files are not in the workarea or staging. I think this is happening if we run into an opendeploy issue and the server crashes while someone is trying to submit thier items. I have tried several times to resync the the das templating tables and that still did not clear them out.
If I go in and drop them directly form the databse itself will this cause any issues?
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi Trey,
This should be fine to drop the tables if you also clean-up entries for those tables in the interwoven tables iwtracker, iwdeltracker, iwov_idmaps.
How are you doing the resync?
Mariam