Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Payload Adapter Deployment Hangs
blacke
Hi,
I've been trying to get the cvs payload adapter working but I'm stuck and wondered if anyone might have some pointers. I have the cvs checkout part working to a temporary directory, then a filelist is created and passed to the rest of the deployment, but the first file is created in the destination directory and the deployment just hangs at that point. This is OD 6.1 with Control Hub 6.2 on solaris.
Thanks,
Eric
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
blacke
I got it working. It was a deployment problem, not the adapter problem. Not really sure what was wrong, the only thing really seems to be lack of parameters that I thought had defaults for them and the UI didn't regard them as mandatory. I've attached the working deployment config.