Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwmigrate errors
madhav
I am seeing these errors when i use iwmigrate to migrate editions between different backing stores
I had a error initially so i started from sctratch by restoring the output backing store and had to delete the iwmigrate.restart from the destination backing store to do it from the beginning. Now i am seeing these error. No idea what these mean
:: DIAGNOSTIC:: file "ptbrnch.cpp", line 2099
:: DIAGNOSTIC:: file "areasync.cpp", line 4019
[Sun Apr 30 01:37:44 2006] scf_EndSubmitFSE failed err=1
[Sun Apr 30 01:37:44 2006] Continue conversion...
[Sun Apr 30 01:37:44 2006] scf_BeginSubmitFSE failed err=2440
[Sun Apr 30 01:37:44 2006] Replay of submit event failed
TIA
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
It's having some problem with a submit event, but that's about all I can tell you. You're probably going to need to open a case with support for this one.
Migrateduser
Tech note explaining some of the errors.
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=53126
I also recieve these when doing an iwmigrate.