Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Customise Insert Table pop up window
shekhar_iw
Hi,
I am using TeamSite 6.1. I want to use VFE for users to create a table. The popup contains lot of table attribute but I do not want user to modify many of these attributes like layout, colors etc.
Can anyone tell me how to do it?
regards,
Shekhar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
I don't think you can customize that screen that you posted. But, you can remove the standard "Insert Table" command and create your own custom command. Then, this custom command can call any URL, so you can write your own table creation screen that only gives users access to what you want them to be able to do.
Another option (which we've implemented with success) is to create pre-formatted tables that users can insert through custom commands in VF. We created a drop-down with a list of the most commonly used tables. When they select one, our specific handler for those commands simply inserts the pre-created HTML.