Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deleted folder gives "Checked out files prevent submitting" on submit
RonaldV
Hi,
I've deleted a folder and then run the iwsubmit clt on it in order to submit it. This gives me:
"ERROR:02017: Checked out files prevent submitting."
Even with all overwrite & inlock options, same error.
Even after a get-latest with overwrite, etc, same result.
Ok, so I went on and checked for locked files with:
iwlistlocks [branch vpath]
No results. [note: this should list ALL locks over ALL wa's, not just 1 WA]
So now the question is: "how can I tell what files gives me error message on iwsubmit?"
What files give me a conflict?
Could it be that files are attached to a workflow that can give the problem?
How can I tell which files?
What other options should I check?
Hope to hear from you,
Cheers, Ronald
Ts65Sp1 on Win2kSp4
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
coschtl
Hi,
we had the same problem on TS 6.1 some time ago. It's caused by bug #57130 or #54441. For bug #57130 there was a fix planed for SP2 but I don't know if the bug really got fixed. Bug #54441 won't be fixed in 6.1, but in 6.5 (they told me that this needs a modification of the backing store).
You need to open a support case and ask for the "iwstalelocks.exe" tool.
Regards,
Stephan
RonaldV
Thanks, that was the right answer.
So in short for everybody:
1. try to run iwlistlocks on the BRANCH
2. unlock any files of these files if they are in your deleted directory
3. if that did not help
4. ask for iwstalelocks at Iwov support
5. run it
6. unlock any files listed here
Also see kb 54520:
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=54520