TS 6.5 SP2Solaris 2.8Hi There,I'm running into an issue where an already saved DCR is missing data when being opened for an edit. I've created a datacapture using a custom dtd. I would like to have a container in my datacapture that does not map to an xml field when saved. The container is there simply for presentation. When the DCR save everything looks good. The extra container is ignored.However, when I open up the dcr I'm unable to see the fields that were previously saved. The extra container is getting in the way. Has anyone tried this before?
My guess is that you cannot have a container without it having a location - and that's what's causing the problems. You *might* be able to specify the same location as the root-container, but my guess is that will end up causing a nested level instead of using the already existing level -- but it's worth a try.
Thanks Ghoti. I tried that and just as you suspected it created a nested level. I guess I'll just remove it if there aren't any more suggestions. Just curious, would you consider this a bug. It seems like the whole point of having the "location" item is for a reason such as this. Otherwise why not use "name"?Thanks,BT