Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Reverse Deployment Hanging
pinaki
Hi
I have created a Reverse Deployment configuration xml file to get the files from target to source.
I hv configured odbase.xml in source and added The reverseTarget area path under allowedDirectories
path name="/opt/home/test/txt"/
after that I ran the opendeploy by executing following command
iwodcmd start test_revdeploy
but its hanging..and I am not getting any error in log files both in source and target.
Can anybody please let me know anything I missed out?
Thanks and Regards
Pinaki Das
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
Post your deployment configuration to start with.
Migrateduser
Check out
this
post
pinaki
Hi
If I am deploying from Solaris to Solaris server Reverse Deployment is successfully executing.
But even If I am doing forward deployment from Solaris to Windows Its Hanging
I configured odnodes.xml in Solaris and added node name for windows server
and also modified odbase.xml in Windows and added allowedHosts and allowedDirectories path.
Can anybody let me know any configuration I missed out?
NB:I can able to do both forward and reverse deployment from Windows to Windows server.
Thanks and Regards
Pinaki Das